Barthmobile Portal
This is cool

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/4871048061

02-06-2004, 06:50 PM
davebowers
This is cool
We bought our Barthmobile 3.5 years ago. The first batteries lasted about 4 months, I bought 3 new series 76 at Batteries plus and two of them died soon after. I went back and they happily gave me new ones. These are sealed batteries. So that was almost 3 years and 3 winters ago. I keep the Barth plugged in year around, until something happened with the recepticle I had my electrician put in on the out side of the garage and it was unplugged all through that -25 deg weather we have had in the last two weeks.

I went out and the step wouldn't even open and when I pushed the battery indicator button I didn't even get yellow or red.

So I stretched the cord through a window and plugged it in, inside the garage. This was about a week ago. Today I went out and I am at 100% so I thought I would try to start the baby up. Two pumps and rrrrrr started up on the first twist of the key. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!! So I also started the generator and rrrrr then I turned on my shore switch and ran the convection oven for about 1/2 hour and sat out there in my winter wonderland reading the new FMCA mag and listening to the radio.. Of course, I had my motoraid heaters running. I could have been sitting there nude after a half an hour. Are they great or what??

I think it was talking to me and saying. Hey Dave, let's book this place. We need to get the H*** out of here.

I say sure but where can we go in this snow.

Well I guess we can dream.....

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers
02-06-2004, 08:25 PM
DALE SMITH
I know you don't like this word "COOL", but your CLOCK AND THERMO are COOL. There is a difference between COOL and COLD. Right Dave? Dale