Barthmobile Portal
Water heater startup issues

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/4213917297

05-11-2019, 05:50 PM
MWrench
Water heater startup issues
Finally getting back to getting pictures and descriptions of my activities with my Breakaway.

My water heater has been acting up for the last year. Turning it on it would only click for awhile and finally fire up. The number of clicks was random sometimes it would fire immediately other times it would take 15-20 seconds of clicking before it would fire. Last week it decided not to fire at all, just would click for minutes.

Water heater repair

I believe that the grounding at the upper left of the module being as loose as it was, was the root cause of my troubles.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater
05-14-2019, 04:03 PM
Richard_Muise
quote:
Originally posted by MWrench:
Finally getting back to getting pictures and descriptions of my activities with my Breakaway.

My water heater has been acting up for the last year. Turning it on it would only click for awhile and finally fire up. The number of clicks was random sometimes it would fire immediately other times it would take 15-20 seconds of clicking before it would fire. Last week it decided not to fire at all, just would click for minutes.

Thanks for the post, Ed. My water heater has done similar stuff. Water heater repair

I believe that the grounding at the upper left of the module being as loose as it was, was the root cause of my troubles.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis