Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Slide in camper door handle
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Slide in camper door handle
 Login now/Join our community

posted
My slide-in camper has a broken off stub of a door handle. It is definitely not the original one. What would be the correct door handle for it? I found an aluminum screen door handle (with lock) in the package in a drawer inside the camper. It appears to be a generic replacement. Thanks for any tips. Hal

Posts: 17 | Location: CT | Member Since: 05-18-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Frank Strong
posted Hide Post
I don't know what you are talking about. Can you be more descriptive or maybe attach a picture? Is this drawer inside or outside and what model of Barth do you have?

Thanks

Frank Strong
1994 Regency 34ft
300 HP Cummins, 6 spd Allison
Spartan MM Chassis

Posts: 125 | Location: Walthall, MS/Ocoee, FL (Orlando area) | Member Since: 03-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Series900
posted Hide Post
Bhal, I have the sistership in original condition that was for sale in maine, originally from NJ, I will take a picture of the handle. Damon

Posts: 1 | Location: Sunapee NH | Member Since: 04-19-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post