Barthmobile Portal
My '94 Regency Has An Alarm?

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/3721067122

12-12-2006, 11:14 PM
John Jacobson
My '94 Regency Has An Alarm?
I have a switch on my 1994 Regency diesel that is for an alarm, I believe. It is red and is on the panel of switches just to your left as you enter the Coach.

Does anyone know how this works? How to turn it on and turn it off? The person I bought the coach from has been very helpful but even he has no idea.

Thank you!

John
12-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Rusty
Can you send a picture, and a better idea of the location of the switch?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
12-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Bill G
Is the alarm system a Nobi? If so, it would be like the one in my Regency?

I have a small round key similar to the type used in vending machines to activate the system. The switch is located on the outside near the entry door. It is armed and disarmed using the round key.

The compartment doors, including the engine compartment and the main entry door are all connected with magnetic trip switches. there are two floor mats under the carpet in the living room and the bedroom that get tripped when you step on the carpet.

Tripping the alarm sets off a siren located in the generator compartment.

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice