Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    replacement cieling lights
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

replacement cieling lights
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of sean
posted
Dose anyone know were to get repacement lights for the cieling,97 Regal, Light says STlighting it measures 13.25 x 6, flourescents. Just picket'it up last week and one light is missmatched cannot find this Light anywhere. Thanks SEAN 97 regal ford/chass/460

Posts: 10 | Location: point pleasant new jersey | Member Since: 10-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sean
posted Hide Post
that would be ceiling light

Posts: 10 | Location: point pleasant new jersey | Member Since: 10-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I had to replace one. The original styles are discontinued, but I found one that fit the recess - I just cleaned the carpet in my coach; when it dries, I'll look up the manufacturer.

However, most likely the ballast or tubes are bad, and most RV dealers carry replacements.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Sean: Your lights are still made by Sunray Corp in Huntington Beach California. They sell new replacement kits that exactly fit the housing. They also have the lens. If you have two tubes order the RB-16 Replacement Ballast kit. You can reach them at (714) 373-5000 or see their web site at www.sunrayts.com. I replaced mine last year and the kit was between $16 and $20 bucks. They have kits for single, twin and 4 light fixtures.
Tom

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"Your lights are still made by Sunray Corp in.."

Just as Hawk57, I replaced a semi-recessed undercabinet fixture (fixture, not a kit) two years ago - perfect match.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sean
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys I'll give that a try, Sean

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I didn't like any of the designs of the current Sun-Ray, so replaced mine in the bedroom with a Thin-Lite 612.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sean
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rusty these were an exact match mine were the 712's
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
I didn't like any of the designs of the current Sun-Ray, so replaced mine in the bedroom with a Thin-Lite 612.