Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    problem with inverter charger
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

problem with inverter charger
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I HAVE A/C POWER INTO RELAY BOX, MODEL PS262S BY TODD ENGINEERING, AND POWER TO BREAKER BOXES, BUT NO POWER TO 110V APPLIANCES, COULD IT BE IN THE RELAY BOX, SUCH AS THE TIME DELY SWITCH OR WHAT, LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS.

Posts: 1 | Location: OWENSBORO, KY | Member Since: 12-11-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
First off, are you related to Lenny in any way? Just an inside joke, you should not use all CAPS as it will bring you nothing but grief here.

It sounds like your Todd Eng ATS (automatic Transfer Switch) may have worn out. Here is a link to the replacement of mine in my Wanderlodge.
http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...033926557#1033926557

This may help figure yours out. You must be careful you don't power your 110 from both generator and shore power or inverter at the same time. I used some folded zip ties to hold the magnetic connection tight to keep mine passing shore power through. The zip ties worked well due to their dimension when folded and the fact that they are nylon (non conductive). I just shoved them into the gap between the magnetic plunger and the side wall to keep the connection from releasing. The contacts are probably burnt and dirty. I elected not to bother cleaning them and replaced the whole thing instead. Good luck and be careful.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbeam-Express:
you should not use all CAPS as it will bring you nothing but grief here.

No grief from me, but I fins all caps extremely difficult to read, and usually give up.

Any other astigmatic dyslexics have this problem?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.ta delley gnieb ekil t'nod tsuj I nono Wink

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
.ta delley gnieb ekil t'nod tsuj I nono Wink

Did you know dyslexics can read backwards and upside-down better than mere mortals?

I think it has something to do with the necessity to analyze each word, letter by letter instead of recognizing a whole word.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Garrison Keeler mentioned the group DAM, Mothers against Dyslexia once.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
Did you hear the one about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac who stayed awake all night pondering whether or not there really was a dog?

posted Hide Post
Dyslexics of the world untie.....I mean unite!

Posts: 39 | Location: USA | Member Since: 04-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
...you should not use all CAPS as it will bring you nothing but grief here.
Makes us sound like a bunch of snobs why don't you. Big Grin

Most newbs to a forum setting doesn't realize that CAP LOCK is considered yelling in all forums. It's also tougher to read so I'm of the same mindset as Bill H.
quote:
Originally posted by Bill H:
...but I fins all caps extremely difficult to read, and usually give up.
Only I try to help the poster by recommending that they use lowercase instead.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Makes us sound like a bunch of snobs why don't you. Big Grin

My bad! Barthmobile is very gentle compared to most forums in this regard.

First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barthmobile is very gentle compared to most forums in this regard.

The nicest, most interesting people and the best moderator of any forum I frequent.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I would 2nd that! Remarkable site and host, the best.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5183 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
MOONBEAM IS MY BLOOD BROTHER. O I forget i should use tiny lettres so people might under STAND OOPS did it again sounds like my blood brother is ––––––––––write right rit rite I cant READ ANYWAY
LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Lenny, I give you about 500 free CAPS, one for every rivet you so generously gave me at the gathering Big Grin

For those that missed the Florida GTG, Lenny brought an huge assortment of fasteners and electrical connectors free for the taking. Home Depot probably had a bad month due to his generosity Cool

As far as CAPS go, it really doesn't bother me either, but I feel it best to guide people that may venture into the rest of the Ethernet where people are not nearly so gentle. Barthmobile is like a quiet church built in the middle of a war zone. Venture away from here and it gets much more vicious.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
I know bro
L

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post