Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Towbar
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Towbar
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
My wife and I close to sending money for a coach back east. She wants to drive back and pick it up. I would just as soon fly back and drive it home without towing a car. If I do drive back with my '92 Honda what tow bar would you use? The Honda has an standard transmission.

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
I pull my Honda with a Sterling that I bought from Camper's Choice.

------------------
Eddie Chevalier
'85 Barth Regal 28' P-30 454
'91 Honda Accord/'87 Yamaha YSR 50 Toads

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dennis,

There are several high quality tow bars, Sterling, Blue Ox and Roadmaster to name a few.

Your issue will be getting everything connected. Assuming the Barth you purchase is in good towing condition, you should get the tow bar all set up at home and find our what design of electrical connector is on the Barth to get your hook up right when you get to the new Barth.

Good luck with your decision.

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency ft
HP Cummins
Gillig Chassis

[This message has been edited by goodwinw (edited January 28, 2004).]

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post