Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    windshield wiper linkage
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

windshield wiper linkage
 Login now/Join our community

posted
help! i need to find a windshield wiper linkage assembly for passenger side on my 1977 30t p-30 chassis. any info would be greatly appreciated.

wiper blades, linkages and motors

Posts: 21 | Location: renagade6785@aol.com | Member Since: 09-30-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Lots of wiper system parts at MILL SUPPLY, Cleveland, OH.....They're a step-van chassis & body vendor...catalog has tons of P-30 bits & pieces....

#1-800-888-5072 www.walkinvan.com

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
I have a new question for this thread. The site for step van parts, Mill Supply, references specific body manufacturers. To use the parts page, one needs to select from a menu of wiper parts that relate to Grumman Routestar 84-95, 96-97, International, Boyertown, Supreme body, Union City, Utilitimaster, and Industrial applications. Any idea, which one could apply to the Barth?

I need a new wiper arm and new blades for a ’84 Regal, P30 Chassis. Does anyone have a suggestion for obtaining the parts? Without a better understanding of the part options, I cannot take advantage of this site. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi,
i found a replacement for my pivot shaft on my 77 barth. go to wiper parts by type. the pivot shaft that matched was D on selection page. i hope it helps.
patrick
1977 30t

Posts: 21 | Location: renagade6785@aol.com | Member Since: 09-30-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. It looks like I can guess close enough via the pictures.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again. It was very easy to order from this site. I was able to select the parts from the pictures in the catalog.