Barthmobile Portal
unknown thermostat manufacturer

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/2451082102

08-05-2006, 03:43 PM
garryp
unknown thermostat manufacturer
I need to id the manufacturer of this thermostat:

sorry about the fuzzies, but the mfg name is not there, take my word for it!
08-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Rusty
I'd bet if you popped the cover off, the mfr name would be there - you might have to unscrew from the bulkhead to look at the back.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
08-05-2006, 09:48 PM
garryp
That was the first thing I did. No help. I was hoping that it appeared in other Barths.

This is a stat for the 2 stage a/c + gas furnace in my Barth.

I was hoping to discover a mfg and instructions so that I can id the terminal connections. Without terminal id I am going to have a difficult time trying to fit a replacement stat.
08-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Rusty
Most thermostats are wired to a standard color code. Where there may be a need for an exact replacement is that some multi-stage A/Cs have the logic in the thermostat.

This may give you some ideas.

What seems to be the problem with the current thermostat?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields