Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    windshield washer nozzle replacement
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

windshield washer nozzle replacement
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of Ol' Betsy
posted
The windshield washer nozzles -- the part that comes through the front of the bus just below the windows -- are corroding and we'd like to replace them before our upcoming trip later this month.

Our much loved 1992 Barth is a 30 ft Breakaway.

Any suggestions where to buy, or has anyone replaced the nozzles?

Thank you.

Betsy

Betsy & Carl Feren
Ms Idgie and April
1992 30' Barth Breakaway

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 12-21-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
www.millsupply.com

Go to: Step Van parts
Go to: windshield wiper systems
Go to: Spray nozzles

Lots of styles to choose from....several years ago I found a duplicate for my '78......

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Lacking a handy source of replacements, I replaced mine with fine-spray emitters for drip irrigation systems, obtained from my local hardware store. Required a little home-made bracket fabrication.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of Ol' Betsy
posted Hide Post
Thank you...

We'll try buying one and if we can't get one that fits, I'll ask my more creative hubby to try the "olroy no barth" method.

Betsy & Carl Feren
Ms Idgie and April
1992 30' Barth Breakaway

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 12-21-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post