Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Barth Logo
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Logo
 Login now/Join our community

posted
My 1989 Royale does not have the Barth Logo on the exterior - any suggestions where I could get one so it has one on the outside? I would like it to go over the Royale logo that is there but don't know how to locate such.
Thanks
Linda

Posts: 75 | Location: Ontario CANADA | Member Since: 09-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kind of hate to tell you this as this fellow is known for high prices, BUT since he purchased what I have been told was all that was left when Barth closed he might be of help to you. Contact Dave as this fellow is in Lincoln, IL, and I don't have his number or address. Dave might add to this comment of mine. I have never been to his place so I can't even begin to guess as to what he has. Good luck. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not dealt with these folks, but talked to them on the phone a few months ago about a barth coach I bought,that they had worked on. Company name Motor Home Restoration Lincoln Il. Phone 1-800-786-1536

Posts: 15 | Location: Godfrey, IL, US | Member Since: 07-27-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Linda,

I have located two Barth logo-plates in the midwest...they are enroute to me as I write...I really needed just one, but took both just 'cause a guy can never have TOO much "stuff" ya understand......If you want one, it's yours....

I'm told they're good condition, with the plating "just starting to pimple"....I've got the resources to replate & polish if necessary, so I wasn't too concerned....

I paid $25US each (I haven't kept track recently, but I think that's about $9000 Canadian, isn't it? 'Course, as usually happens, tomorrow I'll learn of a source that has them for five bucks a dozen....

If interested, let me know & we'll touch base again when I get them, probably next week....(Otherwise I'll start looking in the phone book - There's gotta be a John Barth around here somewhere....)

Lee
Wash. DC
'78/24'/p-30/454

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you share where you found them? Was this a vendor, or a private party? Thanks. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Dale,

Try 1-877-548-2125, ask for Duane..Good Luck!

Lee

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee - actually our dollar is currently way up over what it was last year - so $25 US is about $4 Cdn now - rough estimate of course :>)
Looking forward to hearing from you when you get them so we can arrange for me to get one of them.
Thanks very much
Linda

Posts: 75 | Location: Ontario CANADA | Member Since: 09-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So a $4.00 item in Canada will take $25.00 in US dollars to buy???? Am I reading something wrong here? Dale

posted Hide Post
Dale - if you want me to buy anything that costs $4 Cdn and will give me $25 US - that would be wonderful (daylight robbery but wonderful for me) - it was a joke as per his joke re the $9000 Cdn for $25 US - read a couple of postings up from this one and you will see where it came from. The Cdn dollar fluctuation is so constant and usually so low that it is a joke - but currently the dollar here is doing better than in a while - Actually as of today the currency exchange is 1.00 CAD
Canada Dollars = 0.766674 USD
United States Dollars .