Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    air leak
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

air leak
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
I got out today did the brakes with the tank full engine off did not drop for three mins.
now what? at least the brakes check out
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lenny and judy:
now what?
Huh... Confused

You responded that you were going to check it out on Monday but that your wife went to work.

Re-Read this post again Lenny. There is alot of info to re-read.
Right now, if a bag is suspect, what you need to do is disconnect each airline at each bag and put a schrader valve into each combo stud.

To which you responded.
quote:
ok next test Monday.
quote:
by the way the tire I hit did hit the air bag and ripped some rubber off did cut that off.

Doing this test would isolate each airbag and tell us if you have a leak at one bag or the other while bouncing down the road.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
Nifty valve. My boat could use a coupla those. Who sells them?

They sell them at Home Depot, Lowes and NAPA.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not say my wife had to work sorry. I ment my wife had some work for me to do on her list for things me to do (MADE ME) which is quite large sometimes .You know we have to say"YES DEAR" as often as often AS WE CAN to keep a couple together.
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill is the thread 1/4 npt.?
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
1/4 inch??? I don't know. Remove the fitting from the airbag and use that to get the correct size. Please post what size it is so we'll have that info for the next person.

Ah... Wife Work! AKA a "Honey Do" list. Wink

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

posted Hide Post
YES ..... I will get the size this week
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
YES ..... I will get the size this week

Lenny,

I want to compliment you on your more judicious use of the CAPS. You've come a long way my friend!

Isn't it funny how computer skills just creep up on you from practice. Barthmobile may be responsible for many a Computer U graduate by making it fun to post.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post