Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    1973 Shop Manual
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1973 Shop Manual
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Bill Stevson
posted
I'm wanting to get a shop manual for my 25' 1973 Barth. I saw a couple on Ebay for either light duty or medium duty trucks. Does anyone know if one of those will cover my rig? Also, there are a couple of Barths for sale on Ebay.

------------------

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
For my 83 and 84 P30s I have found the light duty manuals to be the ones. I would presume your 73 would be the same.

You could ask the sellers if the manual is for a P30 or 32.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
I don't think that there was ever a manual that what written by the Barth Company for those old motor homes. All I got with mine was a loose leaf binder with the manuals for the different componets. There is a manual for the Chev chassis. It is called the Owner's and driver's Manual. I hope this helps. If you need some information on part of the manual I'll be glad to make a copy of mine. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies Bill & Dennis. One of the sellers on Ebay says the light duty service manual should cover my P30 so I'm thinking about bidding on it.
Dennis, I got the looseleaf binder and it looks like all of the component manuals except one for the Norcold refrigerator(including the Owner's and Driver's Manual). The ID plate is so worn on the refrigerator I'm not sure what model it is. I can make out two numbers: 727 and 1511. Does anyone know what I have here?

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post