Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking to get back in the saddle
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted
Hello all,

Anyone contemplating listing their diesel powered Barth for sale in the next month or so? My family and I are looking to take to the road again this year. Yes, I should have kept the 1994 Breakaway XL I had, but the time spent as a "former Barth owner/operator" has made me appreciate what I had even more. Lesson learned, along with changing circumstances has brought me back around once again. Looking forward to your responses. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are thinking about putting our Vogue up for sale can give you details if your are interested. I know not a Barth but close. Can look at pics in the mayhem section. : )

Posts: 29 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 04-28-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ran across a '92 Breakaway for sale in Milan, OH this week. While doing a little research here, it turns out it is this coach:

posted 05-21-2015 08:16 AM Hide Post

My 1992 30' Breakaway is for sale. Diesel pusher, 5.9 Cummins, 76,311 miles, new batteries. Six new tires @75,000 miles. New Norcold 3-way fridge 2009, two new ceiling high efficiency a/c with heat strips 2011, propane generator. I think there's a picture somewhere in the files - data tag info too.

Braley in Ohio

According to the RV Repair shop that has it, they are selling it for the owner's wife. I was told the asking price is $25,000. The shop can be reached at: 419-663-2131 - RV Medic

Not quite what I was looking for, so I'm just passing the information along.

Posts: 42 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 12-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.

$25K for a Breakaway is way out of the ballpark.

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Michael,

We decided to sell our 1995 Breakaway today. Cummins Diesel/Spartan Chassis. Price is $16,000. Also we offer a $1000 warranty for driveline and appliances to buyer for one month or 5000 miles.

If you are interested in more info/pictures, etc., please call me, Marty at 321 537-3688

Marty Adams

Posts: 5 | Location: Rockledge, Florida, USA | Member Since: 03-19-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had been talking with Marty about his Barth. I received an email from Marty on Friday, he has sold this coach. Congrats Marty and and also to the new owners.

Posts: 10 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Member Since: 02-16-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post