Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

save my Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
were flying to Florida from new jersey in the morning to save my 1967 Plymouth GTX and the Barth Breakaway which are at our Florida house by the water then heading north to get out of the storm way heading north if anyone has a place we can stay to ride the storm out hoping that the house does not get totaled or flooded but better to be safe then sorry to all Florida people be safe and good luck

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
You can stay with us in Hendersonville NC.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks so much we should get to Florida Thursday morning i think we will head north west Nashville Tenn. area really do not know as of yet but will take you up on your offer if we head that way thanks so much Holly & Evan

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
Book a spot soon. The camp grounds will fill up fast.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
You are more than welcome to park them at our place in Spring Valley, OH. 20 mile SE of Dayton. Can leave them for what ever time you need. Leave it there. Join us for Barthtober before heading back south.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
RV parks I've stayed at multiple times (except Travelers) - all are excellent.

I-75 Exit 399 (Alachua, FL) Travelers Campground 386-462-2505 (Near Pizza Hut, Waffle House, Sonny's BBQ, Wok'n'Roll Chinese, McDonalds)

There are several RV parks north and south of Lake City, FL

I-75 Exit 127 (Henderson, GA) 478-987-9361 Twin Oaks RV Park
I-75 Exit 186 (Forsyth, GA) Forsyth KOA 478-994-2019 (Excellent customized Hunt Bros. pizza at office)
I-75 Exit 306 (Adairsville, GA) Harvest Moon RV Park (Near Zaxby's, Burger King)

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Evan, give me a call if you get stuck. 423-371-0489
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This Barth family is great thank you all for interest hoping all goes well will keep everyone updated Thursday is going to be a long one thank you

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Go to FL511.com for roads conditions. Also https://fl511.com/app to download the app.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
posted Hide Post
You might consider taking a left at the panhandle. It looks like the storm is headed for atlanta, and everything in the area is full.
Wayne

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
We have room and hook-ups if anyone trying to evacuate from the storm needs a place to stay. We are just outside Augusta, GA and only about 4 miles south of I-20. Call me if you need us. 706 Three Three Nine 7352.

Nick & Donna

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I wish I could simply drive my park model North, out of harm's way. Whereas it was practically made into a double-wide mobile home, it is stuck where it is (or wherever it blows :^(
As the path looks now, I'll be surprised if my place, in East Pasco County, survives unscathed. American Modern Ins. is known to be rather stingy.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So far so good were at water falls state Park fl heading for Mobile Alabama hoping it stays away from our this is nuts but the Barth is running great were towing my 1967 Plymouth GTX hopefully the house in Ruskinn flordia makes it with minimal damage at least I got out of town with the Barth I just couldn't let the storm take her from me I work e d to hard fixing it up and my 1967 GTX were now storm runners it's nuts out here no fuel water camp sites top speed 45 people driving on both shoulders lanes the hole way it's nuts pray for Florida

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
What route are you taking, Evan? The whole thing sounds apocalyptic.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
up date were heading towards Mobil Al. watched the storm take a turn so we turned to headed toward nashville and here we sit in a camp ground Jellystone we are waiting for friday to start heading back to Florida