Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Towing Bargain
 Login now/Join our community

posted
In my opinion "Good Sams" Emergency towing option offered to me yesterday for $164.90 for TWO YEARS is a bargain. I'll have some really interesting news to add to this hopefully in a month...

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I have had Good Sam's (same as Camping World). I now have Coach Net through FMCA. They cover all of my personal cars and they have this neat tech service. They answered a question I had on a sticky caliper. By the way, with the same advise I received on this website. All I know, with these older coaches most of us have a good service is a requirement. I have used mine no less than 4 times. Thanks for the info. By the way, who are we primarily talking with here a Hilary or a Lee or both?

Dave

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill and Dave, It's just me Larry Lee writing you. Heidi is my wife and she came up with this user name, "HiLarLee" I guess I should change to a regular name so people can identify with who I am. Regarding emergency tow service, I found out after running out of fuel in Yosemite that "Foremost RV insurance" only pays $100 of each tow. My Interstate Star service contract only covers $150 for each tow IF a repair is involved. I never thought I would run out of fuel in my lifetime.....no thanks to fuel capacity mysteries.....oh I just thought of a new topic!

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, are all your vehicles covered through GMAC? Our vehicles are covered through Farmers and they referred me to Foremost. But if GMAC is better than I should shift providers?

<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
So I posted my experience with "Good Sam" under the "misc.,express yourself" postings.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post