Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1974, 28ft
 Login now/Join our community

<james carrick>
posted
Just buying a 1974,28 foot BARTH, need any and all info, I have not owner's manuals, nothing, anything will help

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi James,

I have sent you my email the entire product line brochure for the 1974 Barths. I know that you need a lot more. However, you might find this very interesting. It will certainly sell you on a Barth.

------------------
Short cuts always take longer

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
James,

My recently acquired '78 came with a pretty comprehensive binder containing systems info. Many of the appliances of that era & coach size may be identical....If you want, send me (off-group) the make & model of your appliances...If they're the same as mine, I'd be glad to copy & send....(I've also got the '78 GM P-30 Owner's Manual, but it's pretty generic - although the chassis wiring diagram may have value)

Lee
Wash. DC
'78-24'
'The Silver Bullet'

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post