Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Limited Edition
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of klaseeks
posted
Hi All,
We just brought home a Barth Limited Edition (1980)I posted the vin in the data tag forum, this is a 24' with a 2nd door that opens to shelving. We have the original manual with blue prints, just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this unusual coach. It originally had a "fold down lab table" but that has been replaced by a straight counter top. I will post pictures later on today. thanks.

Posts: 3 | Location: Pennsylvania | Member Since: 02-24-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Hello, welcome to the forums. If you could send me a few pictures and include a picture of the data tag we should be able to tell you alot more.

Send all photos to bill_ny@barthmobilecom the more you send, the better. Smiler

We have a couple of members from PA... Where in PA are you?

BTW: Every Barth was a limited edition Wink as there appears to be around 4,300 units made in their 35 year history... Computer

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of klaseeks
posted Hide Post
Bill,

We're in Mechanicsburg, near Harrisburg. The only id I could find on this coach was the "limited edition" tag on the back so I thought that would help identify it. I'll post pictures here today. thanks.

Posts: 3 | Location: Pennsylvania | Member Since: 02-24-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post