Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My last post here at Barthmobile
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I enjoyed this website very much, but with time running short I have resorted to this s.o.b. http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/classa/L798-1.jpg 32,000 miles, fresh injected 460 engine, gave $13,500 for it. Maybe my next one will be a Barth! Heres to hoping......Kevin

[This message has been edited by pre-mud (edited December 11, 2003).]

Posts: 17 | Location: Columbia MO | Member Since: 10-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good looking RV best of luck: Cheers Jay&shelby;

------------------
br2409

Posts: 61 | Location: Harriman,Tn.usa | Member Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Way to go, we want you to be happy. But don't think that you're getting away that easy. A ton of Barths have those 460's too and we'll need your expertise and who knows you may need someone here. Actually, think about it. Nothing has changed, your still Barthless and you're still our friend.

Dave

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Even though i too went a different route..., and found other websites that are a little more pertinent to what i have, i still look in on this one all the time and find info that i can use. I mean where else could i have learned about dark suckers and male/male cords? In fact these folks have even got me to thinking that instead of a noisy gas/diesel/propane generator i should just rig up an electric generator....just use a little juice off of the battery to get it started then it should generate enough to recharge the batteries and supply endless power for itself right? I am pretty sure tho that i need to utilize at least a half dozen of Ron's male/male cords in this setup... still trying to figure out what plugs to what. Obviously the first one would be from the generator to its self so it would have power to run on...then maybe some for the mood lites....seriously tho, one of the reasons i keep coming back is for the humour! Never know what the heck some of these guys are gonna come up with!!!!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, jus didn't want to a barthless bother, I'll keep checkin in, now as far as expertise goes, well, I've just about got down chewing gum and driving at the same time......

Posts: 17 | Location: Columbia MO | Member Since: 10-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that was a DEAL! Good looking RV. Congratulations. Don't leave without previewing the preliminary test of the M-M extension cord and AC-AC ling connection devise. :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post