Forums    General Discussions    Waiting on a radiator re-core.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Waiting on a radiator re-core.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted
Sitting here in Phoenix waiting for a radiator I’ve gotten to a lot of deferred maintenance items.

Breakaway items: changing interior lighting. I have some “vintage” Barth light fixtures up for grabs if anyone needs them.

Does anyone know where the 110v disconnect relay is located for the TV outlet above the drivers seat?

Also, has anyone found a suitable replacement for shower skylight in a Breakaway?

I think we’ll renovate the shower next.

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Sounds like things are coming along Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 624 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...253954187#3253954187

Nick is the man. He found this a while back. I used his info to replace mine. I rebuilt my curb with PVC plank. I encased with aluminum flashing.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted Hide Post
That’s great on the skylight!!

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eric Herrle:

Does anyone know where the 110v disconnect relay is located for the TV outlet above the drivers seat?

If the same as mine. it was located in the main AC power breaker box. IIRC it was mounted inside a small box there.

The relay was powered by the +12 VDC from the ignition circuit

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
I use an inverter to power my front TV.
from my notes:
"Television (front): Originally the power source would shut off when the ignition was turned on. To be able for TV to be on while driving a different uninterrupted power source was installed to the 12v power outlet (in cabinet above driver). The original interrupted power source remains behind cover plate to use, if desired."

I haven't been able to post pictures soooo, I will try to explain. In the cabinet above dash, on the left side there's two electrical boxes. In the closer box was my interrupted power source. I simply spiced in a non-interrupted 12V source from, I believe, the dash electrical box (ran wire up windshield post).

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post