Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hi Barthlovers
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jamflu
posted
It really makes me feel good when I drop by every once in a while and see this is still growing.. The 16 year old neighbor girl who helped me start this site is a journalist with the Washington Post... This was a good start for her. God bless you all and enjoy your Barth Coaches.

Posts: 1 | Location: Minneapolis, mn | Member Since: 02-23-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Dave: Whats with the new name??...............Carl

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Dave is that name relative to musicians disease, passed when playing in pickup sessions? Thanks to addicting me to this site back in 2002ish.
Tim

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Dave it says this is your first post and that aint right. Good to see you are still around and thanks to you and your neighbor girl! cheers We should meet sometime and have a beer or other frosty beverage or even a warm one if coffee is your thing with you so close by.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear from our founder, and thank you!

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, Dave. What you started is such a wonderful oasis in the www world. I know of no other site with so many good friendly helpful folks, few scammers and ads.

OTOH, with about 3000 posts and 700 pictures since 2011 I believe I personify the "Barth junkie" as well as anyone. It's all your fault! nono ROTFLMAO

I had no idea when I bought my first Barth that it came with a website and some of my favorite people. Now I have two... I have really enjoyed my travels (over 50,000 miles now) and the friends I have made.

God bless you, your young neighbor, and Bill NY for all your work, too.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Dave, you missed TWIGSTOCK this past summer. I am sure you could strike up a few notes next year.
There is also a smaller event coming in October. A few Barth Friends will strike up a few notes together at Barthober. It is also an annual event. No I am not a musician, but a good listener.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It really makes me feel good when I drop by every once in a while..."

Dave: It REALLY makes me feel good to hear you are still jammin'.

Gunner aka "footfeed"

Posts: 23 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 09-12-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I have not been a Barth guy very long, but you sure have my thanks for putting this site together. Good luck to your ex-helper too.

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post