Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth sighting trivia
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Braley
posted
My daughter just showed me a picture on her cell phone - she was on the road Sunday, July 17, driving home to Milan, OH from Oregon, IL, and spotted "Past Tents". She thought it was cool but didn't realize it was a Barth until I told her I recognized it. Of course, I don't remember who is the owner.
Braley

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Bingo!

That be me! cheers

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Braley
posted Hide Post
Kevin, what is your license number, and do you tow a small white minivan?
Braley

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Yes, I do have a white Honda mini van. Don't have the plate number right now. The huge camera on the back was replaced with a smaller camera. Send the picture to:

Send your pictures to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

Put kevin in the subject. Do NOT capitalize kevin

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post