Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Name From The Past
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted
I received the May 2010 issue of MotorHome Magazine on Saturday. On page 57 there is an interesting article on Deep Cycle Battery Maintenance submitted by Stu Allen,who lives in Staunton,VA.
When Barthmoble.com was in it's infancy Stu was a frequent poster. I never met Stu or saw his Barth, but if my memory is correct he has a Regency. So Stu if you are still out there. come on back and say hello, post a photo of your Barth, and send Nick Cagel a photo of the mfg plate...................

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carlflack:
...come on back and say hello, post a photo of your Barth, and send Nick Cagel a photo of the mfg plate...................
Year:: 1994
Model:: Breakaway
Length:: 33
Engine:: Cummins
Chassis:: Spartan
Data Tag Number:: 9307-3871-33BS-1B

I remember Stu... Last time StuAllen signed on was back on 9/19/2008. Stop by and say hi!!!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post