Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Barth CD available
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
To continue this website in it non-commercial direction I am offering CD's of all of the images and PDF files I have collected.

And yes, if you email me I will still send you the pdf files free and all of the photos (or at least most of them are on my Imagestation Link), however, you can have them all on one CD. We are talking over 300 images and pdfs. You will get all of the Barth Motorhome magazine ads, way over 300 images of Barths from 1960 travel trailer to a 1998 40 footer. And yes, if I have a picture of your coach it is probably on this CD so if you want me to delete it I will. I am asking $25.00 for the CD. 100% of the funds will go to Rachel, my website guru and 18 year old neighbor girl genius. We want to ad some special pages for rallies and automatic download of PDF files.

If you are interested, email me and I will give you my address.....

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, I'll take one. Please pass along to your neighbor friend that SHE'S DOING A HECK OF A JOB.

Please forward your addressee.

We are leaving in the morning for the Barth Ralley in Mobile....Should return in about a week.

Resp
Al Benton

Posts: 75 | Location: Villa Rica, Ga, USA | Member Since: 03-15-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post