Reply To This Topic

New to the Group
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dana and thank you Kevin. Thumbs Up Salute

I too have removed my posts and I look forward to future positive interactions here on the site.

I have always felt it is important for us to look for ways to make things better in this dark world we live in. To me, this Barthmobile site has always been a pleasant oasis in the internet quagmire.

Sometimes it is not easy to find the best words to achieve this. Before I hit "Post Now" I try to reread what I intend to post to be sure it will be understood by those who read it. As Dana has suggested, once uttered it is too late to call back without consequence.

Also, thanks to all who PMd me with positive comments. It is good to be here. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
My sincere apology's if I opened any wounds. Believe me it was not my intent.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
No apology needed, thanks. This had nothing to do with you!
Take care, Joel. Still hope to meet up with you one of these days. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve. I understand I had nothing to do with what had transpired. Just did not understand what I was reading, lacking any perspective.

I am hit and miss keeping up with things on Barthmobile due to health reasons. I truly enjoy this site and the wealth of information found here. Also the interaction between members, and willingness to help each other. That last post of yours just hit me like a ton of bricks.

I look forward to meeting you and many other Barthmobile members someday.

Keep up the good work you do along with the many others who pass on valuable information on Barth and motor coach in general, repair and maintenance.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Welcome home SteveVW! So it is snowing again, but it is 21F outside, think I will get out the shorts!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

I'm a seriously happy camper now that our family is together again. Smiler

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Duane, my hubby wore shorts to the store today with a short sleeve shirt. Temp about 30.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
Duane, my hubby wore shorts to the store today with a short sleeve shirt. Temp about 30.

Yikes Mary did you have to throw him in a hot bath after that.. ROTFLMAO

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
14 Degrees is sunny East Tennessee this morning. Tee shirt weather.
Jim java

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post