Forums    General Discussions    Barthmobile Hats or Jackets?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barthmobile Hats or Jackets?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Greetings - I am wondering if there is a source for either Jackets or hats with some reference to 'Barth' on them - I did purchase a plain jacket today for my hubby and I will machine embroider 'Barth' on it if I can't find any manufactured items - he likes that kind of thing so I want to surprise him - Anyone know of any sources?
Thanks again
Linda

Posts: 75 | Location: Ontario CANADA | Member Since: 09-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Linda: Contact Dave Bowers, he has a Barth
full of "Goodies"

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Linda, Linda, how kind of you to ask. When you sign on and when you see the older Barth on the desert with the sand racers. Look to the right and you will see a link to all kinds of outrageously priced stuff. I have never seen any of the stuff in real life and nobodies ever bought any of it. So why don't you buy a few things and then tell us if they are worth buying or not. Hey, can you tell I've been in sales most of my life??

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post