Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Thanks
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Holly and I would like to thank everyone who offered help and guidance during the storm. We are ok so is the Barth and my 1967 Plymouth GTX even though every turn we made the storm seemed to follow us. we ended up in Nashville Tn.were hanging here till friday to let the traffic lighten up I must say the Barth ran great even towing a heavey older 1967 Plymouth GTX up the hills we are making the best of our stay in Jellystone camp grounds Nashville Tn.seeing all the sights

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flathead
posted Hide Post
Believe I sighted you guys at the 300 MM on I75 headed south about 2:00 PM. I was headed north from Atlanta back to Tennessee. Hope you have a safe and trouble free trip back.

Mark

Posts: 45 | Location: tennessee | Member Since: 09-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post