Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Info on My Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Looking for more information on this Barth I have got. Million dollar question whats it worth.

Posts: 4 | Location: Western Kentucky | Member Since: 11-13-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Free answer, what a buyer and seller decide, often slightly more if two buyers have to make the decision. The seller has more information, attachments, cost of ownership. Buyer only has desire and a wallet carefully kept closed.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
8812-0111-38RDGC

This coach was completed in December of 1988. It is a Regency. The Regency models were numbered as a separate series. Yours is coach #0111 of less than 200 total that Barth built.

Length is 38 ft, diesel powered, with a Gillig chassis. It probably has a Caterpillar 3208 engine and a 4sp Allison transmission.

These were well made coaches, but given the 35 yrs of time, with variations of storage, use, and service, the value is rather hard to declare without thorough inspection of all systems.

Good luck with your coach! Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post