Forums    General Discussions    Gillig Chassis spec's..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Gillig Chassis spec's..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
Have searched the archives and pdf/doc thread for spec's on Gillig chassis to no avail..Did see one mention indicating a 32' Barth Regency/Gillig had a 198" WB..thats it... Would be interested to know what wheelbases there were for the 32' to 40' Barth/Gillig's.. Start and end dates that Gilligs were provided for Barth as choices, and other interesting tidbits..etc..

tnx,

Mike W

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Mike,
You were searching the correct area of the website. I could be mistaken but there was one regal with a diesel. Doorman will know the facts. Doorman is like Barth encyclopedia.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The first Gilligs were '87 Regencies, continuing to the end of the original Barth company. Barth RSV used Spartan, and no longer used the Regency model.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post