Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Iowa VRS Kentucky, Citrus Bowl
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
So Tom and Nancy Johns, how a bet perhaps, a glass of wine, on this game???

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
make it easy on yourself we are going to win.

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Johns:
make it easy on yourself we are going to win.

Well after what Michigan did to Iowa, I would hope they will be fired up to do the job against Kentucky!!!!!

A glass of wine is about all I can afford!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sounds good to me. good luck

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Looks to me, like, Duane was posting about a New Coach on his Twitter account. Duane, you could get a whole bottle of wine at Aldi in Ohio for $3.50. At this price you could dump the whole bottle on the coach.
As far as the football goes, yes my bride watches football. For me football ranks up there with jock itch and poison ivy rash. Grown men knocking each other down for crazy money. Professional players make more than many Chief Operating Officers. CEO's have responsibility to their employees. Do players have responsibility? Players make more than teachers, politicians and doctors.
Also if you want to attend a game you need a lot of expendable income. Where are we going with this society?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So Kentucky draws first blood but Iowa is a second half team!!!!

It is also over 100F we are in winter here,,,

Making excuses early just in case..lol

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
The second half Hawkeyes, showing their stuff!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
I may have a problem. Looks like old UK football 2nd half

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Well it was a suspenseful game, well played By Kentucky!! I owe Tom a glass!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
I will collect next gtg. Good game Iowa is tough

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So with the huge Florida contingency, me here is Iowa might be the only Tampa fan,,,join in wish Brady well, after seeing Green Bay loose to SF, somewhat concerned.

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
They came close but no apple...darn!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So Mr. Tom Johns, Kentucky and Iowa play in Nashville this year. Are you willing to bet our standard glass of wine??

Neither team has a had a great year, both have good defense, should be a low scoring game.

I still owe you from last year!! Maybe this summer if I get another Barth it will be double or nothing.

P30 chassis
350 engine