Forums    General Discussions    Barth Logo??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Logo??
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of JoshS
posted
So I found a local Embroidery shop that will make custom floor mats. Some that they had for display were a bit too nice for outside even though that is what they are made for (very good material). They also had the kind of outdoor "welcome" style mats that are made out of manilla or hemp. Not exactly sure what they are made of but looks a lot like manilla rope.
Anyways, they said they can "print" pretty much anything I want on them even a picture. So I was thinking I want a mat with "Barth" inside the globe/circle. Like the one at the top right hand side of this page.
So does anybody have a .jpg or .pdf file of this logo I can use? I did a search and found older posts talking about the logo but no files or pictures I could copy.
Thanks for any help.

On a side note I thought it to be pretty cool that when I was messing around with the Barth the other day I noticed that the rear mud flaps are factory Barth mudflaps with the logo. You just cant really see the logo so they don't get noticed.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/09
Picture of Lance Walton
posted Hide Post
I have a black and white logo that I used when I engraved my floor. I will post them on the photobucket site when I can get it to work. When I click the link to the upload site so I can get the link all I get is a photobucket logon page. I log onto the site but from there I don't know how to get to where the photos are.

Lance & Sue Walton
Previous owner of a
1993 38ft Regency
Cummins 6CTA8.3 300HP
Allison MD3060 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Loveland, CO

Posts: 229 | Location: Loveland, CO | Member Since: 06-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
"Engraved your floor", with the Barth logo? I would like to see a picture of that!!
I found that the last time I was going to post some pictures that something has changed. So I ended up just loading them on to my own photobucket acct and posting from there.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
C,mon...There has to be a a logo out there I can have a copy of. Any file type would work. jpeg, pdf, word.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
C,mon...There has to be a a logo out there I can have a copy of. Any file type would work. jpeg, pdf, word.

Did you look at the upper right corner of this page? confusion

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
Did you look at the upper right corner of this page? confusion

Ummm, You mean like what I said in the original post. You can not copy or save that.

Got exactly what I was looking for in e-mail. Thanks. Reado

Picture of Lance Walton
posted Hide Post
This is a photo of the logo on the front of my Regency.
Front Logo

This is the template I made from the photo:
Template

Picture showing the floor at the top of the entry steps:
Floor with logo

This is a close up of the logo engraved into my floor:
Logo detail

Lance & Sue Walton
Previous owner of a
1993 38ft Regency
Cummins 6CTA8.3 300HP
Spartan Chassis
Loveland, CO

Posts: 229 | Location: Loveland, CO | Member Since: 06-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Here is the one I copied from the upper logo. (Thanks Bill)

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Lance, nice job on the floor.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lance Walton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mary, I just could not see putting in a new floor without having the logo. We would have liked to save the one that was in the carpet but it was just way too damaged.

Lance & Sue Walton
Previous owner of a
1993 38ft Regency
Cummins 6CTA8.3 300HP
Spartan Chassis
Loveland, CO