Tools
Reply To This Topic

Our New Moderator
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
Bill H was one of the first 10 people to sign up on this website in January, 2001. Bill has been an invaluable asset to us all. Not only has he shared with us his vast knowledge, but has never hesitated to research data. I know that there are very few who have visited this site who have not benefited from his knowledge, from headers to his nationally acclaimed Dark Sucker Theory.

I know he is going to get mad at me for writing this because Bill is humble to fault. Tough Bill, if I were in your presence I would buy you a drink, and give you a big hug on behalf of all of those you have helped.

Bill will be able to do everything on this website that I can do other than change the look. He can add, delete, and modify posts when doing such will serve the good of all.

Thanks Bill, for all of your efforts on behalf of Barth owners, and I am sure since 2/3 of the almost 600 people who visit this site each day are not members, there are of ton of Winnebago folk out there who thank you too.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Dave , Senior Moderator
Bill H, Moderator , I already feel better and will sleep much better tonight. From the first Email to Dave even before joining and the help that Bill H has supplied , quickly with follow up to see if my repairs worked . I have used, enjoyed, laughed at the good natured banter and see this site growing with Bill H keeping an eagle eye on our leader of the band or duo or trio or solo act . Barthmobile rules. JKB Smiler All who wander are not lost

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Wasn't he already moderating in one form or another? I think the choice for Bill H is very wise indeed. Thank you Bill H. Thank you Dave!

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Dave, Dave, Dave, it's DARK Sucker Theory. But everything else you said is true.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
AAAARRGH!

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
AAAARRGH!

As a moderator you could just delete all that stuff! no need to go AAAARRGH! Big Grin

So, how does it feel to have all that power?