Forums    General Discussions    Aircraft toilet???
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Aircraft toilet???
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/3583989097

...here there is-mentioned the use of a aircraft TOILET!!

can anyone tell me what that is and why use Smiler it??

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Good question, Doug! I have heard of marine toilets (a rope and a pail!) maybe the A/C version is just a bunch of zip lock bags? (Bombs away?) ROTFLMAO

I suspect it may be one of the self contained types that have the blue water that circulates in a removable holding tank? A camping style Porta Potti? Not much room for a holding tank on the pickup camper...

These are sometimes used in small boats also.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
My first job out of college was with Douglas Aircraft in Long Beach. I always called myself the head engineer, I never designed any of the toilets, I did do some of the sheet metal holding them in place. complicated little buggers and expensive.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/19
posted Hide Post
Hi.
I haven't had much time to get started on my Barth project I bought last summer but I do know I will be putting in a Laveo Dry flush toilet. I think they are amazing.

Posts: 17 | Location: Rockford, Il | Member Since: 05-22-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://www.shoptinyhouses.com...veo-dry-flush-toilet

interesting concept...

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post