Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Rangers
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Where do I get info about joining the Barth rangers?

Also are there any Barth owners in the San Francisco Bay Area I could talk to or meet with?

Thanks

Jerry

Posts: 4 | Location: Burlingame, CA, USA | Member Since: 06-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Lee Merriman is president of Barth Rangers and I've forgotten the Membership person's name but at the Barth rally in Minnesota, Dave Bowers assembled about 28 coaches and we're looking forward to another rally in Quartzite in January. You might try to get there and meet a fine group of Barth enthusiasts. Write
smmerriman@aol.com for more information.
And good luck!

[Note: This message has been edited by davebowers]

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, tell a newbie where Quartzite is???

What dates in Jan for the Barth Rally?

Posts: 15 | Location: Port Angeles, WA USA | Member Since: 07-17-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
As reported on a previous post Barth Rangers info is available from smmerriman@aol.com. Barthmobile.com and the Barth Rangers are not affiliated in any way.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post