Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New to the Barth Movement
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello all,

We are starting our quest to acquire a Barth. We are open to all versions except possibly the really long wheel bases (36+).

Any suggestions or cautions are greatly appreciated. We live in central Texas are hoping we can find something local to get a peak at the construction and quality.

Dennis & Susie Glover

Posts: 3 | Location: Central Texas | Member Since: 09-08-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
RG,

Welcome to the Forums. You will find a wealth of information on this site.

Take a look at the coaches For Sale for now, but please remember that this changes weekly if not daily, and most members are more than willing to help you as you in your quest.

Also remember that Maintenance is 'cumulative', and that if a coach that is for sale has not had the standard, preventative maintenance it needed to keep current then you will have to spend the bucks to do it, and that fact should be reflected in the price.

Barb and I work hard at keeping the Barth current, and like anything else, "it ain't cheap." But the benefits of knowing we should make it to our next destination, along with someday getting a fair price for it, far outweigh trying to do things "on the cheap."

Best of luck in your search,

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
Mine's not for sale but you are welcome to come up and look at it and see why we are so fanatical about them. I'm in Central Oklahoma 70 miles north of the OK/Tex border on I-35.

It's a 35 foot Royale (basically the same as a Regal on a 454 chassis)

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post