Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

wrench for motor & generator compartment
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I own a '91 Barth. The wrench like key that opens the engine compartment and other areas that access important parts of the unit has been lost.
I need information on where to go to replace it.
I appreciate any and all help available.
Thanks,
Tom Masters

Posts: 9 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Member Since: 04-22-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Hi Gloria, If it the round one that fits your locks, I'll send you one. PM me with your addy and it is on the way. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Southco Inc makes the locks and tools. You have to call and describe the lock. They sent several of us new keys at no charge in the past.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Free keys from Southco! WOW-- that sounds a lot better than the price I had to pay in Mesa AZ.

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll call Southco, thanks for the info and the help.
Do you by any chance have their number?
My knowledge is limited and I need all the help available!!
Thanks again.
Tom Masters
159 Calle Ojo Feliz, Unit F
Santa Fe, NM 87505

Posts: 9 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Member Since: 04-22-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
(610) 459-4000

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post