Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Info on 1973 34 footer
 Login now/Join our community

<VanMan1>
posted
I am researching a Barth. I have my eye on a 1973 with 43,000 miles. Price is $14,000. Anyone have any advice? Positive or Negative welcome

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Van I would say 2 things definate on the coach you speak of. A 1973 is an old coach so I suspect it will require a lot of work and if it has only 43000 miles on the original engine I suspect it has sat around a while. So expect other coach problems. Also $14K is way over priced.I would reckon that $6K would be a max.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Van If you buy an old motor home, expect to work under, on top and inside. I think Dave is real close on the price. This is the voice of someone that has been there and done that and is still doing it. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post