Tools
Reply To This Topic

♪ ♫ - Back To Life, Back To Reality - ♪ ♫
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, glad to hear your back and may the Good Lord bless you with a fast recovery and now give you the strength to jump into your daily routine.

Jim & Barb Thumbs Up

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and prayers for a speedy and and complete recovery. Thumbs Up

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill,

Sorry to hear of your medical emergency and relieved to hear you’re done with gall stones forever and are back on the road again. Tooling Along

Don't know what we'd do without the ever present expert advice and sage guidance of our "Great Kahuna".

Take very good care of yourself and your family and if you need any help give a holler (hopefully a less painful one). You've clearly got a lot of good friends and backup in this Barth community.

Wally and Connie

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't know what we'd do without the ever present expert advice and sage guidance of our "Great Kahuna".

Actually, he's the "Grand Pooh-Bah". You have been assigned 5 demerits. Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
His Excellency, Grand Pooh-Bah! Superman

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5186 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Yikes! What a social gaffe. I don't know what I was thinking, insulting his Excellency our exalted Grand Pooh Bah. Too many beach party movies in my past. Smiler

What happens if I get too many demerits?

Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I can't reveal too much, but the term "winnebago" is featured... java

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Very Welcome back, Sir. Sorry to hear you were in the shop for repairs. Now about that extended warranty. Big Grin

Posts: 77 | Location: Seattle, Wa | Member Since: 04-30-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post