Collector license plates?

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/8953941797

04-22-2022, 01:43 PM
Dana
Collector license plates?
Minnesnowta collector plates

Collector Plates

Collector plates may only be displayed on motor vehicles (except recreational) that are at least 20 model years old and manufactured after 1935. At the time of application, the owners must certify that they have one or more vehicles registered with regular Minnesota license plates.

Definition of Recreational Vehicle Thumbs Up
84.90 OPERATING LIMITATIONS; RECREATIONAL MOTOR VEHICLES.
Subdivision 1.Definitions. For the purposes of this section, the following terms have the meanings given them:
(1) "Recreational motor vehicle" means any self-propelled vehicle and any vehicle propelled or drawn by a self-propelled vehicle used for recreational purposes, including but not limited to snowmobile, trail bike or other all-terrain vehicle, hovercraft, or motor vehicle licensed for highway operation which is being used for off-road recreational purposes.

If I stopped there and looked no further it looks like I could do it. But then if you look further it says below. My Deputy registrar is very well informed and I believe they know the below information. head bang head bang head bang Thumbs Down Thumbs Down

Subd. 27.Recreational vehicle. (a) "Recreational vehicle" means travel trailers including those that telescope or fold down, chassis-mounted campers, motor homes, tent trailers, and converted buses that provide temporary human living quarters.
(b) "Recreational vehicle" is a vehicle that:
(1) is not used as the residence of the owner or occupant;
(2) is used while engaged in recreational or vacation activities; and
(3) is either self-propelled or towed on the highways incidental to the recreational or vacation activities.

Motor home. (a) "Motor home" means a recreational vehicle designed to provide temporary living quarters. The motor home has a living unit built into as an integral part of, or permanently attached to the chassis of, a motor vehicle or van.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth