Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Working on new gallery
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
When I put the gallery together I just put up what ever images I could scrounge, and you can see that some of the photos are not of high quality. And, I have almost done nothing with the gallery for a year. But now, I have almost 1,000 Barth images and this allows me to pick and choose, plus I am starting to become pretty adept at the use of Adobe Photo shop. You can go here:

and see some of the gallery photos I have arranged. Many of you will recognize the coaches and I need help if I have spelled names wrong etc. I am bless to be married to a very talented graphic artist and she has advised me that some of the insets are misplaced and I agree. So what you see here are first shots, there will be changes.

Now if you do not see your coach here and I have good pictures it will be coming. If I do not have good pictures, (and I mean good pictures) then either send them or email them and I will include them.

Now the speed of getting this all done is solely dependant on my website guru, neighbor girl Sarah, sister of Rachel and daughter of Jim's schedule. so it will probably be Thanksgiving break.

For those who have been following this, my first website guru, neighbor girl Rachel put this website together just before her 16th birthday. she is now attending Adelphia College, Long Island, NY on a full ride. Some day she will be a Bill Gates and I will get to say she did my website.

------------------
"Work hard and save, so that someday you can support those who didn't"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deb, and Dave you did GOOD.... SMITH'S spelled correct. My father was called SMITTY, but no one has ever called me that. I am one of the COUGH DROP TWINS, my brother is TRADE, and I am MARK.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Folks:Thank for a great job;Look like"GOOD" Barth's all over the place;Thank deb&Dave for your hard work;Cheer Jay&Shelby

------------------
br2409

Posts: 61 | Location: Harriman,Tn.usa | Member Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Carl Flack>
posted
Dave: Super job.....Looks fantastic

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dave, your layouts are really nice. The album will be be a real treat to look at when complete. If you put them in chronological order, we could see the evolution of Barth as well as simply admire the craftsmanship. Thanks for your effort. Bill

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Some of you have suggested great changes which I have made, I think I have corrected all of the name misspellings. So check these out again. I hope to get my website Guru II to work on this on thanksgiving vacation.

By the way, I am not interested in making this into a business but I realized that we have pretty nice resources here (remember my wife is the graphic arts guru). I have the ability to turn out note cards, mailing labels, post cards, etc. Deb and I have little business cards with the coach on it that we give to folks who we meet along the way. If anyone is interested email me.

Now if your coach is not included here you need to send me some "great" pictures. And, I mean "great" pictures. I want people to see these Barths and say "WOW". Before I would just put up what ever anyone sent me. And, yes if anyone thinks the reason behind this is to raise the visability and perceived value of Barth Coaches, you would be right on.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Dave, Just don't do too good a job until I find the Barth of my dreams. Then go for it.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
olroy, Dave says the one pictured above your post is the most beautiful, but as I said before "THERE IS ONLY ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE WORLD AND EVERY MOTHER HAS IT." Dave, I would pay for pictures of each model by year. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
I love the gallery.

Would it be possible to respell my name?

Windsor Dalrymple...

Thanks!

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, I love the new gallery, but what's the deal with ron's picture being in there 3 times?. I noticed he snuck his scooter in too. "Got to love that ron".

[This message has been edited by DALE SMITH (edited November 24, 2003).]

Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Is this Ron's coach?

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

posted Hide Post
No I don't think so as the top wide paint band seems darker. My mistake, but this one is in the gallery twise. Dale

Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Now this file you clicked on is not the formal/final gallery. This is just a file where I am saving stuff until Guru II can get around to it.

These images will replace the other gallery.

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

posted Hide Post
I understand. I was just looking and enjoying when I saw what at first looked like ron's coach three times. I wasn't picking on you, well maybe a bit. Dale

posted Hide Post
Dave: I think it the same picture as the second picture for Ron Smith Barth .They look the same, in side and out side to me. Best Jay:

------------------
br2409

Posts: 61 | Location: Harriman,Tn.usa | Member Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post