Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Buying a Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Well, I have been watching this forum for a while now and soaking up as much information that I can. Now that I'm starting a new job in Maryland next month that pays a whole lot more, I will be purchasing a Barth this year. If anyone one here is thinking about selling there beloved 34+' pusher later this year, please post it on this site and I will be one of the first to contact you! I will be full timing it.

Posts: 20 | Location: Newton, NC | Member Since: 08-03-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
You should look at Carol's coach. Sounds like what you are looking for. 34' wide body Regency

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Good luck with the search! Barth's are great RV's (and they can be pretty hard to find) but there are other good brands too, especially well-built DP's. Prevost, Newmar, etc. It all depends on your desired budget, year range, and planned usage for the rig (which you mentioned as full time).

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carol's is exactly what I'm looking for. If they still have it later this year, I will definitely make an offer. I don't think that there's a better or nicer coach for the money! I'm not sure about the Cat motor though. I think that I would prefer the Cummins, besides that, I could live with it. But it sure would be a long drive from Ca. to Md.!

Posts: 20 | Location: Newton, NC | Member Since: 08-03-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark H:
Well, I have been watching this forum for a while now and soaking up as much information that I can. Now that I'm starting a new job in Maryland next month that pays a whole lot more, I will be purchasing a Barth this year. If anyone one here is thinking about selling there beloved 34+' pusher later this year, please post it on this site and I will be one of the first to contact you! I will be full timing it.

Sorry, mine is not a pusher, and it's only 30' bumper to bumper, but it's clean, runs great, and not too far from Maryland. Check out the post if you're interested. 1986 Barth Regal.

Posts: 20 | Location: Spring Valley, OH | Member Since: 11-29-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post