Tools
Reply To This Topic

Our daughter Meg
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Last September we passed on the sad news that our daughter Meg and son in law Dan, had lost their first child, 32 weeks into the pregnancy. It was a very hard thing and the weeks and months that went by were painful. Two weeks ago we got some news. Our oldest son Scott and his wife Melanie were pregnant with their first, due this coming September and all is well. And then we got more news from Meg and Dan. They are expecting arrivals in August--triplets!!! Just today, the second ultrasound showed three good heartbeats of three 9 week old babies. So, God has answered our prayers and with His blessing, come this fall, we will be grandparents of 4!! Tere and I want to thank all who have thought of us and our kids and who have been praying for them. Please continue to pray. We'll keep you posted.
Jim and Tere

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and your family! Good luck! God Bless!

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Good news!

------------------
Rusty

StaRV II, '94 28' Breakaway, 6.5L TD
2 Not-spoiled Golden Retrievers.

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Jim, wait until you have 10 grands & 7 greats, and can't remember the names.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim,
Oh yeah, life has it's ups and downs. Don't you just wish it were as simple as replacing it's shocks. Never give up. Congratulations and good luck to your family. I'm not a real praying man but have caught myself participating more often lately. Maybe the Big Guy is trying to tell me something. I will say a prayer for your family in hopes that all goes well.
Rick

Posts: 15 | Location: MA | Member Since: 02-14-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post