Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

new guy
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi guys,Just surf in great site.Feels like family.I to bring lots of tools and parts on all trips just in case,but i won't drive anything but a BARTH.We have a 1984 25' Regal.Its good to know i am not alone BARTHIN ,i have ownly seen about six Barths on the road in the last seven years always going the otherway. Bres

Posts: 37 | Location: St. Paul. Mn. USA | Member Since: 04-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the group. I have had my Barth for 13 years and people who know anything about motor homes always come up to us and say hello. My wife and I had the pleasure of going to a rally and you won't meet any nicer people than at a Barth Rally. If you're not a member of the Barth Rangers be sure and join. They have a good newsletter and let you know where the Rallies are.

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post