Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

How do you place a add and load pictures
 Login now/Join our community

posted
How do you load a picture and place a add

Posts: 1 | Location: Elizabethtown ky. | Member Since: 01-08-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Go the the Barth Coaches for Sale forum, "Start a New Topic" and type in your text. Note that the data tag and a price are needed. Year, length and model are part of the data tag, which would read something like 9302-3852-28LE1.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
The data tag is behind the driver curtain on Motor homes and on the tongue, if you are selling a camper trailer. Any more questions send me an email or private message.

Thank you for offering your Barth rig to our members.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Kevin is out picture-posting guru - follow his advice, and you'll have no problems.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Get the picture of the data tag first please and send it to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

put 0000 in the subject line, that is four zeros and not four of these OOOO.

You need not put anything in the letter body, just attach no more than five photos at a time.

When I see the photos in the Photobucket folder I will show you how to get them back here at the Barth for sale topic.

Your phone number is the best way to have prospective purchasers contact you.

Good luck with your sale!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin, I found the pictures of my Barth in photo bucket but cant seem to figure out how to add to my post for sale? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Cary

Posts: 6 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 11-24-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Linking photos is basically a copy/paste operation.

Cary, if you can find the photo in PB there is a menu on the upper left corner of the photo. One of the choices is "share," click on that and another window opens with links to use.

USE THE IMG LINK ON THE BOTTOM. Click on that and you will be "copying" the link to your computer.

Then go to your Barthmobile posting. As you first type it, or using the edit/delete button (bottom right of the window) later, you can insert the photo by "pasting" the link in the posting.

You must do a copy/paste transfer for each photo. I find it easiest to open one window with PB and a second window with the Barth message window.

It is admittedly a PITA but it saves this site a TON of memory by storing pics in PB not here.

I found them on PB and put them in your for sale thread

A phone number for contact works best (You can always delete the number after the coach is sold). Good luck.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post