Reply To This Topic

Thanksgiving Theme
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted
Bill NY,

Nice job on the Thanksgiving theme. I especially like the new colors. It made me think a bit about setting those new colors the the site as a change from the standard colors. Sometimes change is good.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you like it. I spend a little bit of time trying to keep the site fresh.

Inevitably there will be some who did not get to see the Thanksgiving Masthead or the different colors.

Unfortunately, I can not replicate the colors but I can show you the main image. For those who were "Off-Line", here is what it looked like.

New messages looked like this:
Old messages looked like this:

Well, it's a little after 2 so I'm off to the in-laws for a feast. Smiler

A new Masthead will be unveiled on Dec. 10th ~ This year, Hanukkah is from Dec. 11 til' Dec. 19th

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post

Nice looking site. Thought we would share our bird.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
glad you kept that much hot oil away from the Barth. But the turkey looks real gooood Smiler

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post