Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Free original interior stuff
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Started remodeling on our 1988 Regal. We are replacing some furniture so here’s what’s available for free:
Sofa, chairs, and removable table. No damage to any of those, they only look old and tired.

Posts: 34 | Location: Wisconsin | Member Since: 03-03-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original setup.

Posts: 34 | Location: Wisconsin | Member Since: 03-03-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sofa mechanism works perfectly.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Compared to what is in 71 that furniture is like new from Tiffany's.

How long is the sofa? Am a bit cramped for space with the layout of 71. Would like to duplicate the set up you had, if there is adequate space.

What town in Wis Con Sin do you live. Thanks!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2042 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will measure it tomorrow but I believe it is around 76 in.
I am in South Milwaukee, my zip is 53172.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P&J:
I will measure it tomorrow but I believe it is around 76 in.
I am in South Milwaukee, my zip is 53172.

Assume you are keeping the kick board and arm rests? Milwaukee is about 3 hours from me. However, my children live in the Chicago area. Ought to be able to work out a pick-up fairly easy either by me or them if that works for you. Will measure 71 for space too. Thanks!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2042 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just measured it. It is actually 71 in long. Armrests were really in the poor shape so I threw them away. I will be dissembling the rest of the "box" in the coming weeks. You can have it as well.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
That is a good length, my opening is just over 77 inches. My SUV just quit running, have to figure out a way to get up to Wis Con Sin. Even get to build a 6 inch end table, or 2 smaller. Perhaps if things go well 71 could make the trip.

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
Are you taking all that stuff or only sofa?

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P&J:
Are you taking all that stuff or only sofa?

Got a chance to look closely at the areas that I thought would handle the sofa and chairs. Under those benches is the water tank and heater on one side and on the other the waste water tank. 71 is not going to be able to accommodate the sofa or chairs without major revisions. Guess all that can be done is recover the existing cushions.. Thanks for the offer

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
OK, no problem.

posted Hide Post
Hi! I’d looove to see some pictures once your remodel is done!

Sweet to see your original interior. It’s similar to ours yet slightly different.

Posts: 20 | Location: Idaho | Member Since: 12-17-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will post pictures once we are done.

Picture of Chico
posted Hide Post
1988 Barth Regal (remodel)

Posts: 13 | Location: Pearland, Texas | Member Since: 07-29-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/20
Picture of Paul And Jaime
posted Hide Post
That looks super nice! Love it

Posts: 155 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post