Forums    General Discussions    Electrical outage causes Barthmobile to temporarily go down
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Electrical outage causes Barthmobile to temporarily go down
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
We had an electrical outage in the neighborhood which caused all of our computers to reboot. Thereby causing the site to be of line for a few hours. But we'be back now, thanks to the my website guru's father Jim.

------------------
"Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.
"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ron wasn't in the neighborhood was he? You might look for SCOOTER tire tracks. The speed he rides he was back home in a couple hours. 163 MPH his last time out. Got to love that ron.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Sitting in my garage getting dusty is a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7 which is awaiting my son who has been gone for a year learning to be an Air Force Meteoroligist. When he tells me about he and his "crotch rocket" friends buning the curvy highway 169 between here and Mankato, I would get the that same feeling you get when your 12 year old is climbing too high in a tree. I quit listening when I heard his friend kidding Matt about passing a bus at 120. At least they wear helmuts after one kid got a june bug in the forehead and needed stitches..

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well at least he will know about CLEAN AIR. Nothing like a clear cool night to make a machine fly. Thinking of the good old days on route 66 flat out between Bloomington,IL. and Shirley, IL. The road signs said "REASONABLE AND PROPER". NO speed limit on 66 in the 50's. Been there done that. ron's to young to know. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post