Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barthmobile/Barth Stuff
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Yes I know this site is 100% non-commercial however I fell for the Cafepress Website. Here is your chance to get some cool Barthmobile and Barth stuff. Take a look...

Come visit my store on CafePress!

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited July 24, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It says the coasters are 1/16" thick. Seems a bit thin or am I missing something? Who ever did the art work is good. Being a new Barth guy is this stuff new? Nice job Dave. I could take the flying disc and cut it up to make a front lic. plate couldn't I. Glue it to a black alum. plate, and have a cool look. What do you think?

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Dale, read it again, it is 1/6 in thick, that's .166666 thick more than 1/8.

I have said many times before, that having a beautiful wife like I have is nice, but the fact that she manages the graphics department at the Minneapolis Star Tribune is of great value.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited July 24, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post