Forums    General Discussions    Is that one big Barth or what?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Is that one big Barth or what?
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted

Is that one big Barth or what?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
NO FAIR! C'mon Bill what's the story! A Barth bus conversion?? WOW!!

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
looks like a Greyhound to me. that dog must fly.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I want one!!!
T

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Somewhere there's a "busnut," who likes the Barth paint scheme. Maybe he graduated from a Barth & has fond memories.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Not many "Buses" with a side door???

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Could this be one more BARTH "special order" to add to the long list of custom orders?

1987 Newell ~ 40ft Widebody
2x f/o's: 1988 Barth - 33 Ft. SE tag axle & 1976 Barth - 24 Ft.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
All Barths are Different

1. Side door

2. Barthy brow

3. Barthy bumpers.

4. And, of course, Barthy paint.

In my fantasies, if I had two motor homes, this would be one. It is too long, by far, to be the only one, though.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
and Barthy windshields.
Wonder if Bill_NY has a new 'morphing' tool on his PeeCee?

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack:
Wonder if Bill_NY has a new 'morphing' tool on his PeeCee?
Big Grin I'll tell you... nothing in these images are manipulated to make it longer, taller, wider, or bigger... What you see, is what it is. hmm

Here are 2 more images for you.

I have been know to manipulate images in the past. Here is a photo of 3 of my service trucks parked next to each other... The problem: These were never parked next to each other. My driveway isn't that wide.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
As usual, El Segundo Bill chimes in with a more scientific analysis of what we're seeing, though I don't see the "Barthiness," in the bumpers. Also, I see no evidence of the little red "Barth Motor Co." decal.

Maybe N.Y. Bill can zoom into his original images & detect such, if it exists. When I see that, I'll accept that it is another unusual custom Barth, not just an unusually beautiful Barth look-a-like.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Bill, very impressive photo-chopping! There's only one spot where I can pick out the manipulation. Wink

Was every Barth unique from every other one? Yes. However, they did all share one of a few different chassis options any given model year. This one is certainly a "bus" and not a body style known to any year of Barth. Plus the emblems missing? I can't imagine a typical Barth owner doing that either.

I've seen older SOB motorhomes (like mine) with modernized paint jobs that make them look like a Fleetwood for instance. I'm on the side of this one being a bus conversion that ended up painted like a Barth. Good choice on their part! Smiler

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottydl:
Bill, very impressive photo-chopping! There's only one spot where I can pick out the manipulation. Wink
Yeah, I got a little lazy around the window in the middle service truck. I'll have to fix that one day.

Of course... doing this isn't going to help you either. Big Grin

Besides my service trucks and the different headlights in the above image, I stand by my earlier statement!!!
quote:
...nothing in these images are manipulated to make it longer, taller, wider, or bigger... What you see, is what it is.
Anybody ready to say uncle yet? wack

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
I am curious; what are the odds that both left rear wheels would stop with the lugs in the exact same position? I detect a few faint vertical lines that seem to have no reason to be there. MY old mind and eyes may be playing tricks on me. I dunno!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Many busnuts use front and or rear caps to modernize their coach, In this case it may be a Barth wide body front cap to make the coach classier than a Provost.

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post