Tools
Reply To This Topic

85 Barth Regal
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Tere and I are thinking about selling our 28' Regal and wondered what kind of price you all think we should put on it. The interior is very nice and original, the tires are new, purchased last summer, and the Gear Vendors overdrive is new as well. We consistantly get 10+ mpg at 60 mph. The down side is the paint. It's ok but faded and not the original paint. We had a little trouble last fall keeping the frig cold in the hot sun. We really don't want to sell it but retirement has proved to be much more expensive than we had thought it would be, especially on the medical insurance side. I've ended up working five days a week and that leaves little time for fixing the Barth or going anywhere. Would appreciate any advice. Pics are on the for sale forum last spring,page 3, "almost complete" March 20 post, when Jon Bourke was selling it. The pics make the paint look a little better than it is.
Jim

[This message has been edited by humbojb (edited January 18, 2006).]

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here is the link https://www.barthmobile.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000480.html

here are 3 of the 6 images

Nice looking coach. I read the post from March and it seems like a good coach. GM 454

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited January 18, 2006).]

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Jim, if I were selling my coach, and it is exactly like yours. Different color but the same otherwise. I would try selling it locally and ask $15K but would happily take $11-12K. I am at work so I don't have the NADA books here, but I am sure the book is $10-13K.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking! Is it a 28' or a 29'? I wish I could look at it. Ca. is a long ways away. What is the wheel base? Does it have a trailer hitch? Maybe I could ride my BMW back there buy it and rent a trailer to haul the bike back home? Might be too much for an old man? What is the price any way? Henry

Posts: 4 | Location: Mountain Ranch Ca. USA | Member Since: 01-10-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post